AN OPEN LETTER ABOUT THE CVMG NATIONAL RALLY
I hope you are keeping well and using this chance to work on all those projects you don’t usually have time for.
Your Paris Rally committee has received a number of questions about this year’s Rally - will it happen, will we be able to travel, how safe is it, etc. I will tell you that we are actively looking at all options in this environment where uncertainty is the only sure thing. For a number of reasons, the options are narrowing down to 2: a) hold the Rally on its original date, or b) postpone CVMG's 48th National Rally and hold it on the usual Fathers’ Day weekend next year. Obviously, we would like the Rally to go ahead this year, but only if there is wide assurance it is safe to travel and to be together. Postponing the Rally is a last resort, as it has financial and scheduling challenges. The one thing I can commit is that we will make a decision and we will let you know by May 1 at the latest. That should give everyone time to get ready.
Thank you for your patience as we work through this unprecedented situation.
If you have any questions, please contact the Rally committee at email@example.com
April Temple Spears
Chair, Paris National Rally Committee
Contact the CVMGContact SupportSite Map'How To'Help Centre
Copyright © 2020 Canadian Vintage Motorcycle Group