- Our diversity speaks for itself.
- Members live at various parts on the Eastern Shield, in Eastern Ontario
- The Eastern Shield has members in ,Trenton,"The County" ,Belleville ,Kingston and even Cornwall
- Enjoyment of vintage motorcycling
- Ranking as top interest:
-riding vintage bikes on some of the best roads of all Ontario
- Vintage off-road events: motocross, road racing, flat track or trials
- Restoration projects
- Technical support and ideas are shared at our workshop meetings
- As an overall goal, we want to encourage a younger generation to one day take over the reins of "being vintage!"
President: Ian TaylorSecretary: Craig Alderson
March 2014 Sportsman show
The VRRA and the Eastern Shield combined our efforts to produce a nice display.
Georges Beautiful 850 Norton
VRRA & Eastern Shield
Young or Old,Male or Female. Everyone loves a Kawasaki Triple
March 2015 Sportsman Show
Another very success 3 day show for the EASTERN Shield SECTION
Some visitors to the booth signed up and an early day CVMG member has re signed .
Good to see you again Dave C.
Photo's of the Belleville 200 mile race were on Display with many admitting they have never heard of the Race.
Judith Best was the Organizer for the Booth set up and volunteers etc..Great Job Judith !
Thanks to everyone who volunteered a few hours from Friday to Sunday.
Dave Lacombe brought his 1931 Norton 500 Model 20 a local bike and his 73 Honda Z50 which drew much attention.
Dave Lacombes Norton
Dave wearing Period goggles
Young or Old, People loved the Mini Bike