It is the responsibility of all attendees to review and adhere to the following code set by the committee, in conjunction with the property owners. The CVMG Paris National Rally committee, in its sole discretion, will deal with such incidents as necessary to provide a safe and pleasant environment for all, including removal without refund.
This Code of Conduct as well as signs used throughout the fairgrounds are to be obeyed at all times. If you see misconduct, we ask attendees to refrain from participating and bring to the attention of a volunteer/committee member.
- All campers, visitors, staff, washrooms, showers, buildings, etc. deserve to be treated with respect. No one should ever be subjected to verbal or physical abuse. Racism, prejudice, rude or intoxicated behavior will not be tolerated.
Quiet hours are to be observed between 11pm and 7am. Please refrain from excessive noise, running motorcycles/generators, loud music, etc.
- Garbage and recycling receptacles are provided throughout the campgrounds. Please do your part to keep the grounds clean during the event and your space upon departing. Beverage containers available for deposit refund can be left at the base of garbage cans as a donation to our sanitary staff (garbage collectors)
Vehicles on the fairgrounds are to stay under a 25kmph(15mph) speed in all areas. The track is strictly off limits to motorcycles with ZERO tolerance.
- Children (under 18 years) are welcome, and to always be accompanied by an adult.
Pets and Service animals are welcome on site but must be kept under control, leashed at all times, and be cleaned up after.
- Hydro is not included with camping fees. Those found connected to fairground utilities without permission will be immediately disconnected and charged.
The provided map includes appropriate areas for vendors, tent/trailer campers and RV campers. The committee reserves the right to insist relocation due to fairground guidelines, regardless the time of day or stage of site set-up.
- Please be aware that unlicensed and/or uninsured riders who may be involved in an accident may face legal action for any injury or damage caused to a person or property of others.
Have fun! The above codes need to be stated and followed to maintain a safe event and ensure we are welcomed back for future events at this location.
**Document last updated May 2022