Welcome to the CVMG Grey-Bruce second annual vintage motorcycle rally.
Based on what our first ever rally participants told us via our survey, we are very encouraged to do it again on August 9th to the 11th.
And now : What do I get when I go to the second annual Grey-Bruce rally?
Included in your registration fee is three days and two nights of camping, a dinner Saturday night and a breakfast Sunday morning. Camping is in a group camping area.
This rally is a self guided tour of Grey and Bruce counties. Sit down and spend some time in the saddle and enjoy the scenery. We mostly get you to ride on roads we like too. In fact, if you want to do it all, you'd have to stay for a week. We give you maps and tour descriptions to make this rally a worthwhile event. Don't forget your camera!
- Each registrant will receive a rally bag containing an event pin and a decal, a Grey-Bruce road map, a Bruce County "Tour the Bruce Adventure Passport" and tickets to the BBQ dinner and the pancake breakfast.
- A T-Shirt will be awarded to those who choose to "Tour The Bruce". This is the tour for which Bruce Tourism offers a T-shirt if you choose to do their tour. (Bruce Tourism has indicated they want to play an active role in this rally).
- Join us for some fun and games at the campground and also share stories and a few laughs around the campfire.
- Two saltwater swimming pools are available for use and our rally has the exclusive use of the picnic pavilion at the campground. Check out the camp's website at campontario.net
Now all you have to do is register!
$55 per person
- Early registration up to July 15th :
Riding to the rally on a vintage bike: 50+ miles $45 per person
$65 per person.
- Late registration after July 15th or upon arrival at the campground:
Riding to the rally on a vintage bike: 50+ miles $55 per person
****If you have an RV and would like a pull-through campsite with electrical, you will need to book your site with Greg Rogers at campontario.net We will then reduce your rally fee by $10.00 Greg's email link is here.
When arriving at the campground, just ask to be directed to the group camping area for the CVMG Grey-Bruce Rally. If you have pre-arranged a pull-through or special site, check in at the campground office.
The campground is situated on highway 6 between Shallow Lake and Hepworth. Actually on the southern extremity of Hepworth.
View Larger Map
Still have questions or need more information?
Call Roy Pope at 519 534 0426 or email Peter Prinsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Peter at 519 534 3442.
In short, you are visiting the Grey-Bruce rally so you can ride with old friends or meet up with friends you did not know yet.
This rally is all about riding!
To register for the rally simply click on this link, print and fill out the form. Payment and mailing instructions can be found at the bottom of the form.
Your host rally committee are: Wendy Reis, Dick Beresford, Brian Reis, Peter Prinsen, Gord Harris, Sandra Schaefer and Roy Pope.
Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.
Return to Grey-Bruce section website.