Items found on this Help Page:
- Located - upper right corner of the site pages
- Use the e-mail address in your profile. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have forgotten it.
"FORGOT Password" - click to reset your password.
- The message sent to your e-mail address may have gone to SPAM or Junk mail, check there.
- This is not a password, it is a website address. Once you go to this web address you can set a password
- Contact email@example.com if you are still having problems and we can reset for you
You must be logged onto the system to see this option.
Your name, "View Profile" and "Change Password" can be seen in the upper right corner of your screen. Under "View Profile" you can renew or change your membership level, "Edit" your information on your member profile page, change your privacy settings, e-mail notification settings and create a photo album.
See specific topics as they are posted on the "How To" page.
Buy and Sell:
You can view the Buy and Sell page without being a member. In order to post an item for sale or wanted, you must be a member and logged into the system. The "How To" page contains more information on posting in the Buy and Sell.
You can post photos on the website if you are logged on as a member.
They can be posted in 2 ways:
- directly in an albums associated with your profile, which can be seen if people click on your name. or
- they can be posted on an external site, but links will show them on the CVMG Website. This is especially useful for photos associated with Buy and Sell, or forum or blog entries.
See the "How To" for details on posting a photo with your Buy / Sell item.