Items found on this Help Page:
You need to be logged-in to this website to see CVMG News and the Members Only sections, or to create buy and sell advertising, or to participate in forums.
Look in the upper right corner of this page
Does it look like this?
If it does, you need to log in
As a CVMG member, you have a member profile that includes an email address you gave us when you registered. If you are not a CVMG member, you can go here to sign up and create a profile.
To login, enter the full email address and password from your member profile in the upper right corner of this screen, If you are using your home PC, click 'Remember Me' to stay logged-in the next time you visit the site.
The login information should now look like this
The login will look like this
You will be taken to a members-only home page containing information of interest to members. From there, you can now access all member areas of this site.
Forgot your login password?
Forgot the email address in your member profile?
click Forgot Password in the upper right corner of this screen. We will immediately send an email to the email address in your profile. Click on the link in the email to reset your password.
If you don't receive an email:
- check the SPAM or Junk mail folders, it may have gone there
- make sure you are checking the email id registered in your member profile
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still having problems
- Send an email email@example.com to have your email id sent to you.
You must be logged onto the system to see this option.
Your name, "View Profile" and "Change Password" can be seen in the upper right corner of your screen. Under "View Profile" you can renew or change your membership level, "Edit" your information on your member profile page, change your privacy settings, e-mail notification settings and create a photo album.
See specific topics as they are posted on the "How To" page.
You can view the Buy and Sell page without being a member. In order to post an item for sale or wanted, you must be a member and logged into the system. The "How To" page contains more information on posting in the Buy and Sell.
You can post photos on the website if you are logged on as a member.
They can be posted in 2 ways:
- directly in an albums associated with your profile, which can be seen if people click on your name. or
- they can be posted on an external site, but links will show them on the CVMG Website. This is especially useful for photos associated with Buy and Sell, or forum or blog entries.
See the "How To" for details on posting a photo with your Buy / Sell item.